1. Clean any debris with a cue tip and rubbing alcohol from the electrodes. As to prevent unnecessary heat and damage to the electrodes. This will help extend the life of the lighter.
2. Avoid pushing to much pressure on the lighter's heating electrodes
1. The lighters charging port is only for charging. It can be connected to a computer, cell phone charger or any other charging source with an output voltage DC5V, output current must be less than 3000MA.
2. When not used for a long period, connect the charger, then disconnect and reconnect the charger. After fully charged immediately disconnect the power source (generally full charge time is 2 hours).
3. LED light will turn off, indicating when fully charged
Q: When is the best time to charge?
A: Lithium-ion batteries have no memory. You do not have to wait until fully discharged. Simply charge it when you have the time or when its out. Just don't forget about it!
Q: Is it really windproof?
A: Yes 100% windproof. Light it whenever, wherever. Even in front of a fan, it will still light.
Q: How long does the charge last?
A: On a full charge, and with regular use, the Electrode lasts up to 1-2 weeks. Typically, a full charge lasts for about 100 starts.