Caring For Your Plasma Lighter
Plasma Lighter Care
1. Clean any debris with a cue tip and rubbing alcohol from the electrodes. As to prevent unnecessary heat and damage to the electrodes. This will help extend the life of the plasma lighter.
2. Avoid pushing to much pressure on the plasma lighter's heating electrodes
1. The plasma lighters charging port is only for charging. It can be connected to a computer, cell phone charger or any other charging source with an output voltage DC5V, output current must be less than 3000MA.
2. When not used for a long period, connect the charger, then disconnect and reconnect the charger. After fully charged immediately disconnect the power source (generally full charge time is 2 hours).
3. LED light will turn off, indicating when fully charged
Q: When is the best time to charge?
A: Lithium-ion batteries have no memory. You do not have to wait until fully discharged. Simply charge it when you have the time or when its out. Just don't forget about it!
Q: Is the plasma lighter really windproof?
A: Yes 100% windproof. Light it whenever, wherever. Even in front of a fan, it will still light.
Q: How long does the charge last?
A: On a full charge, and with regular use, the battery lasts up to 1-2 weeks. Typically, a full charge lasts for about 100 starts.