We do not have control over customs and are therefore not able to be responsible for delays that may occur. Tracking information will be made available to you as soon as it is made available to us.
Approximate shipping times ( does not include weekends/public holidays):
a) USA ~ 10 to 24 business days (tracking system available)
b) Rest of the world ~ 20 to 35 business days (tracking system varies)
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
• Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to the manufacturer for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed. The manufacturer process the orders, which takes an additional 1–4 days.
• Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination.
Please note that processing time is different than shipping time and should be added to the total delivery time. Orders generally take 1-5 days to be fully processed (checked, packed, forwarded to logistics and sent forth to the post office)
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Once an order is placed, we will not be able to cancel it after 30 minutes as your order might have already been processed.
Please do drop us an email at email@example.com as soon as possible if you'd like to cancel an order that you have just made.
We are not responsible for any packages returned to us as refused, unclaimed, deliverable, or because of incorrect or insufficient address.
If you notice an incorrect or insufficient address when receiving the confirmation email, email us back as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org as a reply to your order confirmation email with the updated details.
Once we process the order we are not able to change the address and we are not to be held responsible for incorrect or insufficient address.
CUSTOM / DUTY FEES
Customs fees are the responsibility of the customer. Please check with your local customs agency regarding fees. Also, kindly note that in rare occasions, customs agents may delay delivery of some packages.
In some instances, an order may be split into different packages for any of the following reasons:
- Certain items may be on back order
- Weight restrictions for regular shipping imposed by the post office
- Different designers/warehouse location (we work from multiple warehouses to bring you the best selections at affordable prices)